Saturday, July 6, 2013

it crazy

Its crazy how even though me and my sister don't get along she still brings me up in her conversations with her little friends and it always something negative also but its crazy how so much negativity can come out one person as I said once before she for ever makes me the but of her conversation saying thing like my sister has the mind of a 2 year old or she is slow childish the list goes on but me now of days i just sit back and listen we all have issues we nee to fix but blasting me in front of your friends just to feel better about who you are that does not get you very far in life I feel like this she quickly points the finger at me for my mistakes but why not talk about the mistakes she hat made I am sure she has made quite a few in her life time to sit and criticize me but all I can do is sit back and wait her time will come and when it does all can do for her is stand there and shake my head because there will come a time when she will need me to do something but I will keep my head up keep a smile on my face and carry on because she is just doing her so she says but I know my heart and were I stand in a lot of things but the she sees other people is crazy why sit up there and say what you want to say in front of your so called friends just to get a laugh and I think about it all I am is one big joke to her all my life is to her is one big joke she knocks me down just to get kicks she will get more than her fill soon I understand I understand that I have done a lot bullshit in my life time but to her my life is on show at the nearest arena like get your tickets now just saying but its her problem is just that hers so what ever her problem is she bitter about the past or what because we use were cool as kids but I guess life got her now every things twisted...

No comments:

Post a Comment