Sunday, July 7, 2013

self thought

I love having time to my self because it gives me time to reflect on some of the issues in my life like where my  life is really headed or even on my love life witch is not going so well at this point and time still single of course or even one day having a family a little girl running around the house and if not that then other things in general but it gives me time to think about whats really important in my life like things I can do to improve my life for the better and that is one reason I love to blog also it gives me a chance to express my self in away that I would never imagine like no matter what I am going through I can express my self through the written  word that's why I enjoy it so much its like writing a book were you narrate the story and its the story of you the good the bad the ups and downs of life its self that why when my sister comes around I just sit back and listen even if she is dogging me out just to show out in front of her friends like what I have to say does not matter but if I can't express y self word of mouth whats in my heart I will right it down or in this case type it but if she ever read my blogs then she would have a different perspective on how I really feel more so than just saying nothing and let the bullshit that's why all the things I do write about I would love to turn it into a book not really a tell all book but a book about my thoughts my feelings on different thing and situations covering all aspects of my life starting from were it all began to where I am know just so I can say "MY LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!" because we all have a story to tell I am ready to put it out there with no regrets of doing so just to show not only the world who I am but those who ever hurt me and those I have hurt also no holding back .

No comments:

Post a Comment