Sunday, June 3, 2012

I had to sitting here thinking that everything that i have ever done wrong in my life span is on me like me taking from my mother without asking hanging out with the wrong crowd in high school was on me me getting caught twice and going to jail twice was on me my way of treating people and my messed up attitude and the way i have my childish ways is all on me me inviting fake friends over to my home and letting them steal from me was and is on me admitting to all my faults on the web and letting the public read this post of me getting many things off my chest and vent takes a lot of strength and a lot of bravery but if i must get it off my heart than so be it what ever i have done in my life i take full responsibility for all i have done to mess up peoples lives in the pass present and future i walk around like everything is okay when in my heart i know i have access baggage to let go of and i thought about if were to meet the right guy i don't want to carry that with me through out that relationship i want be happy with my self with my life i don't want my kids to deal with what i have put my self through , throughout my lifetime .

No comments:

Post a Comment