Saturday, June 9, 2012

there is more to me than what you see on the surface i don't know if you know it and i don't always show it that beautiful side of me that side that some may know about but has rarely seen that fulfilling side that can only be me filled with such desire passion and fire and true admiration  this side of me that is such a sensation if they only knew me and sweet that can be if only they could see the better side that part that will give all i can give and live until i take my last breath until there is nothing left if there is not anything else i'll give my self my heart my soul time to let it all unfold they don't know the stories untold that part of me that shines brighter than the purest gold that crazy side of me that's extremely bold .

No comments:

Post a Comment