Sunday, June 3, 2012

There is so many things in this world that can really piss you like with me its my mother she likes to pick with me like a little 5 year old child and i do try my hardest not to let it get to me but it hard even though she is my mother but she just gets under skin and i hate why should i bend over and kiss her ass i do understand she is ill but even if  i help her out ro do something right for once in my life and i try to tell her about it she just blows me off like i don't care i do think about i am getting ready for college in the fall and i wonder if she would care then or when i go off and get married will she care then if i do any thing with my life will she give a damn then i do try to help her out with the babysitting cleaning or whatever but i'm tired of getting tired why do i have to try so hard for her she cares when i do anything bad i lover i do but if its me i feel i'm not good enough but if its my sister its like lets put her on high but i'm still at  the bottom of the latter i understand that she gets pissed off when i dont  listen to her that i do understand that and she gets fed up but maybe i need to see things from her point of view also i can't just state my case with out getting all off the facts or seeing it from both sides so 


                                                                                                                                       SEE YA

                                                                                                                                      NICOLE

No comments:

Post a Comment