Monday, June 4, 2012

there is a time in my life were i feel like i am non existent like i am going no were fast but other times i feel like i have no clue what is happening around me like i am so disconnected from every thing and everyone and i hate that i do i mean i do have my own crew i hang with but even they seem like the same thing daily my thing is i need a change of pace a change of friends don't get me wrong i love my old friends dearly but its time to switch it up i need friends that inspire and motivate me in to doing great for my self those type of people that get me in to doing things that drive artistic creative friends the type that come up with new and innovative way of thinking positive thinking not the that kind of negative thinking my old friends have never done me wrong but its time for a change i need one in my life or more than one because at times there are times were my life does feel like a downward spiral or a deadly roller coaster with no end and no matter how many times you go around or how many times it makes vomit it feels like your going no were fast and life does always seam to have its vomit moments they are parts in life that may make you sick but you have to overcome them .

No comments:

Post a Comment