Wednesday, June 26, 2013

as far as the highs and lows of life goes my favorite thing about my life is the good times i exclude the bad because its the good times that mean the most to me rather its helping my mom in her time of need or giving my nieces and nephews something fun to do for the summer I enjoy the time I get to spend with them my sister acts like she don't care she has my cousin watch her son so that they won't turn out like but in my heart that wrong they are some good kids these last past two weeks I have spent time with them yes my oldest niece can be a smart mouth like she grown and running things but under the that so called tough exterior I know she is crying out for just one person to listen to her and what she has to say I was there when she was growing up ever sense she was born  her mother act like she did not give a damn about them she has three kids and I think its so sad how there mother wanted what she wanted now my parents have custody of all three and to me its sad because the little baby she is soon to be six and yet she don't know even who her mother is and that's to damn sad the mother was ready to give her to anyone and know she wants her kids back when she did not want them in the first place because all she is is a big ass hoe slash pot head its like she fallows were ever the weed is if she was half the mother she needs to be or is suppose to be she would pick her self up and get her self together completely and if she was a real mother and she really wanted them back she would get off her ass and fight to get them back but in actuality she don't want them she is still to busy being the bitch she know she can be and to me that is crazy
to me just like the saying goes "IT TAKES A REAL WOMEN TO BE A MOTHER!" because when I do decide to have kids I would want my babies father to be in my child's life no matter what ! I feel that I have both parents in my life growing up I feel like I would like the same for  my kids but also I do admire those single parents doing for them selves and for the sake of the baby either with out or with out help from a man and at times a man with out the help of a women I give all of a thumbs up for doing what they gotta do to take care of home or go back to school striving to make better way for them and that child I may not have kids at all but I see single parents doing what they gotta do to strive for something better and love seeing that I say that because its inspiring their out there out there working nine to five to keep food on the table clothes on there kids back and shoes on their feet and much more then you have the ones out there that don't give a damn they want what they want and now a days you got babies you have babies having babies and the baby daddy don't want nothing to do with that its all fucked up to me my question would why they wanna make excuses instead of owning up to responsibility and that's getting the kid wrapped up in a dispute that he/she should not be involved in that.that kid never asked to be here but their are but it seams like the child is involved at times and it pisses me off to hear shit like that if your mad at the father that who you get mad at not the child period point blank .

No comments:

Post a Comment