Thursday, June 27, 2013

I don't understand why ever sense my mothers relative got her from Jacksonville its been crazy in the sense of him driving me fucking crazy he don't when to shut up it seems like he good at telling other people what to do in they house but can't control his own don't know why that it I understand you here to help my mother but he  come over her and it seems like he gets helpless its crazy how you call your self trying to help but have to call me for damn near everything I don't get at all ?..
And my mother I have been helping her out ever sense she was in the hospital and she has the nerve to say "You don't do any thing any way" its like she can't show any appreciation for any thing I do for her I call my self try to do for he I put up with it cause she is my mother I won't say I have a choice because do I can carry my ass home and when and when she does need someone who gone be there the way I see it is appreciate what you got now because once its gone its gone at first I enjoyed helping her but it seems lately she has become a a little over barring to me she did say thank you but what does that really mean coming from her I am just trying to show her gratitude eve though I may have put her through hell for so long I just wanted to show her thanks.    

No comments:

Post a Comment