Thursday, June 20, 2013

What am I doing life is to short to be worrying about what my so called sister has to say about me I understand she can be bitter about whatever but that is her problem even though shit don't matter to her unless its about her I have my own life to live if she don't like it then that is her own damn problem right now I am working on my License well I had my learners permit but never got my license so that is what I am working on i put every thing else on hold to do so  my art work and every thing i will let my sister worry her self to death about me later sense she seams to want to mock me and make fun of me and make me the butt of her jokes when her friends are around like I'm a worthless piece of shit stuck to the bottom of her shoe I who I am but who is she is the question who died and gave her the right to think she is better than I am but enough about that thing I am trying to get myself my life back on track it may take a while to pick up the pieces and move on but I believe that its possible anything is I do believe it is I am going back to school soon but this time I will have to buckle down and study hard progress never works if you give up and stop trying so I will strive on just to make my life better and to strive to keep my dream alive of wanted a stable life because I do want kids and i do want a good husband and at some point kids but i feel I can't get that until I get up off my ass and get out there and get it for real .

No comments:

Post a Comment