Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I FUCKIN LOVE LIFE I LOVE IT!!!!! first of the good thing are the best thing to me I am sitting here with my peoples having a great time with my sister yeah at time she can be a bitch but i lover her I guess she has her moment were she can be cool and fun or funny and my cousin is so amusing but me i just sit back and soak up every thing like a sponge at times I like to do so because because its weird to me how someone who act like there better than or put you down for whatever act or are I may not have it everything but grateful for what I got and who I am don't wanna be any one else I am smart creative funny and the list goes on but anyway enough of that right now life is jungle and I am on the prow for any thing that enlightens me like the conversation i am listening to right now between my sister my cousins and my mother all I have to do is pay attention to my surroundings and learn from it all just think of me as a student and there the teachers so what ever they are discussing let me sit back and take notes right now there talking about there friendship this is not to put any one down or to dog anyone out it more like me not being like when it comes to them I don't blend in with there mix like oil and water I am water to there oil that why a round them I laugh because at time some of the stuff they say maybe funny but that's just that I am more into poetry or in art or even more so into spoken word to were I express myself differently than she may she is more so out spoken outgoing so just like she looks at me differently I see her differently I see her as this classy personality type to were as me I am more so I rather write my thoughts and feeling in the form poetry or spoken word through my art work or what have you that just how we are ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment