Sunday, June 23, 2013

I see see how crazy life can be at times life its self can be an amusement park or like one in en every sense of  the world i say this because you get those people in your life at times that may take you through loops like a roller coaster or may turn you and your world up side down or at times make you sick to your stomach like the tilt a whirl I say this because at times it can feel like that its crazy because that's how life is for me at times you have those people that come in to your life at time and try to take every bit of sanity you do have and then there are those who are really good people to have around and again there are those who do take through loops and dips but my thing about this is I am sure everyone know those people at times it can be a friend or an acquaintance or whoever but I also feel like there's different ways to handle certain people my method is to just keep to myself I don't bother them they don't bother me because I feel like like this no one wants to be bothered by annoying ass people fuck the dumb shit there is so many other things I can be doing besides dealing with the people you don't want around you its better to be around people you have the most in common with rather than be put through hell by the ones you don't I have a group of friends that will always be there to help me out when ever i need or just to crack jokes to put a smile on my face a it feels good to know that they will be there to support no matter what your dreams are and that's the company you keep no I know and then there is the bad company the ones who just want what they want an don't give a damn if its hurting you or not I have also those type of people in my life and I am sure a lot of people have in my life time i don been through it the ones who only want to come around when there is money involved and once the the money is gone there gone to WHO NEEDS THAT !! at all so my thing is keep the friends around you that mean the most to you and those who you don't sending them packing I feel like this its better to have peace and tranquility in your life than it is to let some one or some thing piss you off like the saying goes "ITS BETTER TO BE PISSED OF THAN PISSED ON!" and at some point that's true but then at times its not it depends on the situation and if problems like that seam to arise be level headed a bout it and think of or find a solution to what the problem is and see if you can figure it out for your self or get some advice from a friend on what to do do but DO NOT EVER ! give some one the power over you to think that there your friends unless there is some thing good in it for them or there trying to get some thing out of it keep the ones you love close to you because there are  always fun times to be had with  great friends think a bout it the laughs the stories if the friends are really true those are the moments that matter like a simple gesture or them calling to see if your doing well or there there when your feeling down there always there to pick you up again or when you need with whatever there there or if you just need to smile a good friend is a pick me up and then some no matter what side your side or his/her (s) I think good friends are the up side to life bogus friends are the down side to life at time or should i say it like this good people in your life are like a fine wine it gets better with age and bad friends are like a a cheap wine you may think its good at first but leaves a nasty bitter after taste in your mouth after you have tried it so what   really say to you is if you wanna go for something good a great friend is the best thing you can ever have I should know I got a lot of them..  

No comments:

Post a Comment