Monday, June 17, 2013

my sister is the type of person that she want and she does not care about who she tares down along the to get were she wants to be if its not about her it ain't about shit I don't know why we is so bitter but she needs to get the hell over it every body has there issues with there siblings but with mine its crazy she sit on her so called high horse looking down on me like i'm gum on the bottom her shoe she likes to dog every little thing i do like she is better than me or i'm worthless or some kind of charity case like nothing else matters not once has she ever said any positive to me its for ever sarcasm that spits from her mouth like daggers to the heart i am sick of ite its bull shit or how the bitch puts me down i front of her friends like a hopeless case and she will always be better than me no matter what i do i'm pathetic in her eyes or she tells me one time that i am no good for her friends like her friends like saying her friends way better off than i will ever be the yes i know i am the laid back ,creative;ect... to her i am a waits of time a nobody no one needs to go through life day by day being made fun of called out there name or criticized or humiliated or even disrespected or told how to what to do by there baby sister she soon to be 26 years old just because i don't live my life according hers she thinks has right to tell you how to live thats bull shit no one need that my thing to her is she needs to 1.shut the fuck up i am tired of her im up here but your way down here type thinking too!!! i am not who claim to be i am not a stepping stone to were she wants to be just because i dont live my life like her or live up to her expectation of who she thinks i should be more like here i am not her and she is a negative person i can be when i choose to but with her there is no off switch .

No comments:

Post a Comment